Thursday, January 17, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

M's Uncle Don died this week.
He was a baseball player.
He pitched for the 69 Mets.
He pitched a NO HITTER in Wrigley Field for the Chicago Cubs.

This is the Holy Grail of American childhood dreams... He was an American mythological hero.

I wrote some more about it on a new blog I've begun with my production partner Zach because Zach is a major baseball fan and it seemed like the proper place to put it.

Go there... Read it... and Remember. If you can't remember... Imagine.

Buy me some peanuts and CrackerJack... I don't care if I EVER get back.

1 comment:

E said...

Hi, I'm a drop in reader. A pal sent me over to speaklo a while back...and this is really a weird bit of sychronicity, but do you mean Zach, um... with an H? Perhaps as in an old Mark?