Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Other Guy Counts Too!



Last night's commentary by Keith Olberman was first brought to my attention via Twitter when I got a "tweet" from inlookout about the commentary. When I turned on my computer this morning I immediately downloaded last night's Countdown podcast from iTunes, opened it and fast forwarded to the end.

I have been mulling over some kind of response to the issue of prop 8 in California since it first appeared on the ballot, and I have yet to come to terms with the wording to explain how I feel. I have started an attempt at formulating those feelings at Butting Heads, so please go there and check it out as well.
--
P.S. There's also a new Veteran's Day blog at http://washingtonscousin.blogspot.com.
But first... give Keith another listen... It's worth your time.

No comments: