Friday, November 7, 2008

Gimme Rhythm... Gimme Rhythm!

COWBOY MOUTH is comin' to Petaluma tonight! This New Orleans Rock and Roll band is not only a bunch of folks that I have loved since the very first time I heard them, they are the band that brought me though the sadness, struggle, lostness and turmoil of post-Katrina living with songs like Home and Avenue.

Now... with a new album called Fearless... they're coming to this current Home of mine with new music like I Believe and a rip roaring show that I am insanely excited about.

I'm feeling like a kid in a candy store.. and it seems to me that's exactly how Cowboy Mouth would like me to feel... because I AM glad to be ALIVE.

---

They play San Francisco's Slims tomorrow night... so hey... GO!

1 comment:

enigma4ever said...

I love the song Home....

Have a good time...

;-)

NOLA tunes...