Monday, September 8, 2008

40 Days To Life

For several years now (all the way back to when I was in New Orleans at the time of Katrina) I have tried to create a "change your life" program that runs for something around 6 weeks. I've tried different approaches, different lengths of time... I've tried pretty much everything and it has never worked.

So... with motivation I picked up at Glide Church yesterday morning (more on that later) I'm starting again. This time I'm going to blog it in the hope that the practice of publicly journaling my thoughts, feelings, experiences, and work in this arena will help me stick with it, and provide me with some sort of insight into my psyche that I might not have otherwise.

If you're feeling curious, or just particularly voyeuristic, you can read along at 40 Days To Life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, well I took a gander at the eneagram and i'm pretty sure i'm a six, so I think that means I'm in a place to give you advice on this matter, so listen up seppo:

Don't whittle it down. Don't omit anything at all that needs 'sorting out' in your life. Combine and consolidate by all means if it helps make the list seem more achievable, but once you start removing things it defeats the whole purpose of the exercise.

Limey

enigma4ever said...

I wish you the best...soulmending takes much time and patience...with yourself...I wish you the best...healing and moving forward is very hard work...
namaste.